Welcome to RDFkidz & Young Families!
RDFkidz is where it’s at PEOPLE!! We teach and mentor kids to love God, love who God created them to be, and love people. We don’t just give them “something” – and we don’t DO babysitting. Nope! We go BIG and bring your kids bible teaching on their LEVEL, activities that are LEGIT and speak directly to them. To accomplish this we have some of the best volunteers on the PLANET! I’m serious. BTW, most kids BEG their parents to come back to RDFkidz because Sundays are the best days of the week here.
Meet our Pastor!
Andy Smith is husband, father and a gospel ninja! Andy’s primary role is to provide direction as the Next Gen and Children’s Pastor, so that our church, youth from birth through 12 grade, build a culture we’re excited to bring into the next generation. Before joining the staff at RDFchurch, Andy served as Executive, Next Gen, High School, Junior High and Children’s pastor at three different churches in the southern Orange County Area. Andy has a “different” kind of DNA, you might say. He has to be around kids, around students, around people! He is constantly moving and seems to be everywhere at the same time! Andy, his wife, and three kids live not two minutes away from the church, where they enjoy no traffic, an INSANE addiction to USC and Denver Broncos football…and of course the LA Lakers!
Questions? Contact Pastor Andy at AndyS@rdf.org
Sunday Morning Programs
We divide our ministry into three separate environments so that we can engage your kids at his or her level:
9AM | 10:30AM
On Sunday morning the nursery is divided into two age groups: Birth–23 months and 2 years–35 months. The Nursery is located on the first floor near the main courtyard. For those parents who wish to keep their little ones with them, we provide a special place called the Parent Room in the Worship Center (Main Sanctuary).
Preschool (Preppy K – Kindergarten)
9AM | 10:30AM
Our Preschool programming is for children 3 years old through Kindergarten. Each class provides a Bible story from TRU Curriculum and entertaining and relevant activities, drama as well as playtime in our playground! Yes, we have GOALS in our RDF Preschool program — to help preschoolers build a solid spiritual foundation through songs, stories and a variety of learning experiences.
Elementary School (1st–5th)
9AM | 10:30AM | Bangarang Room
If your kid is anywhere in 1st through 5th grade THIS…IS…THE…PLACE…TO BE! Our Teaching team is OFF THE CHARTS phenomenal, their engagement with your kid and the gospel is what sets us apart; and the love we have for you kids in unrivaled. And we have the MOST FUN EVER doing what we do!
- BRING IT! (Elementary School): The GOAL of BRING IT! is a yearly challenge for each kid to earn points throughput a 4-month period. It’s a opportunity to help YOU help your kids develop basic skills to build a solid foundation of faith. So give it a shot and help your kid earn points by simply coming on SUNDAYS; help they earn points by BRINGING A FRIEND; help them earn points by BRINGING their BIBLE; help them earn points by MEMORIZING their bible verse; and help them earn points by doing their HOME FRONT together! We want every kid to “BRING IT!” (Click HERE for a PDF with more information)
RDFkidz WINTER OLYMPICS
SUNDAY | JANUARY 20 | One service only from 10:30AM – 11:30AM | BANGARANG ROOM
Join us for a AWESOME time of games, races, and team activities! Come win a medal! Invite a Friend!
RDFkidz SUPER BOWL PARTY
SUNDAY | FEBRUARY 3 | One service only from 10:30AM – 11:30AM | BANGARANG ROOM
We’re having a SUPER BOWL party! Come for games, food, and fun! Invite a Friend!
Follow us on Instagram!
At RDFchurch, child (and baby) dedications are a BIG DEAL for us. We see it as an expression of a parent’s desire to have their church family partner with them to raise Godly children. We want to support you as you walk in that massive calling. As a church, we consider it an honor, a HUGE honor, that you would want us to be a part of this incredible privilege.
Want to dedicate your child or learn more about child dedications? Here are your next steps:
- Contact our RDFkidz Director firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given information on our next Baby Dedication Class dates.
- Our Children’s Pastor Andy Smith will call you to say “hi”, answer any other questions you might have.
- You will be writing a letter to your child. Pastor Andy will email you and discuss what that letter will look like.
RDFkidz baptisms are a life-changing experience for your kids, your family, and our church.
Want your child to experience baptism? Here are your next steps:
- Contact our Children’s Pastor email@example.com to find out the next date for our baptism class and interview for your child. The interview is a very brief and natural way for us to talk with your child about baptism, and help you determine if they are ready to be baptized.
- We will then send you home with a Baptism “Parent Guide” for you to go through with your child.
- If you have any other questions regarding RDFkidz baptisms, please reach out to our RDFkidz Director Kari Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Assistant Director of NextGen
Director of Nursery, Midweek & Moppets
|Sign up to Volunteer with RDFkidz!
Click the icon above to get started!