Your family’s potential is our purpose.
Are you looking for ways in which you and your family can create memories, have adventures, and get connected with other RDF families? Well, you’re in the right place. Look below for details on fun social events, parenting classes, and family-serve opportunities.
The truth is that the family is one of God’s most significant forms of provision for humanity. Through the family, God provides, prepares, and purposes each of us. Our Family Matters Ministry’s desire, passion and purpose is to help grow spiritually healthy families.
So we work hard to provide…
- Engaging programs for children and students that reach into the home.
- Transformational experiences for families that inspire spiritual growth.
- Training, resources, and support that promote healthy family dynamics.
- Fun social opportunities for families that foster an extended community.
At RDF we desire is to grow spiritually healthy families. We would like to foster a new generation who have an active relationship with God, that informs their life and living.
We believe that to grow spiritually healthy families, parents must be equipped to be the primary nurturers of their kid’s faith (Deuteronomy 6), that the faith community needs to play a supportive role in this endeavor (Ephesians 4), and that we must remain dependent on the Holy Spirit to bring about spiritual growth and formation when and as he chooses (Philippians 2:13).
So now that you know where we are coming from, we hope to see you soon at our next on fun social event, parenting class, and/or family-serve opportunity!
College and Family Pastor
Rose Drive Friends Church
FAMILY MATTERS EVENTS:
Men’s Soul Care Group: WINTER 2019
A family thrives when men take the time to care for their soul as husband, father, and friend. We provide a safe place for men to be heard, encouraged, and challenged to do life God’s way. We meet two times a month for one hour before we start our days. There are four seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) that you can be a part of or join us for all three.
WHEN: WINTER (6 Sessions); 6-7 am
- January: Wednesdays, 16th, 30th
- February: Wednesdays, 13th, 27th
- March: Wednesdays, 13th, 27thWHERE: Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: 2500 E Imperial Hwy #182, Brea, CA 92812
WHAT to Expect:
- Check-In: What’s bringing you life? What’s been draining life?
- Lectio Divina: Which just means “Divine Reading.” We Read, Reflect, and Respond to God’s Word and Ways.
- Prayer: of blessing over our families, vocation, and leadership.
WHO: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up by Sunday, January 13, 2019. If you have any questions or would like to discuss alternative time and place to meet just let me know.