Holiday Hope Boutique
“A Christmas Market and Foster Care Fundraiser”
SATURDAY | NOVEMBER 10 | ROSE DRIVE FRIENDS CHURCH
Join us for an incredible Christmas Market that will feature many vendors of creative, hand-made goods! Get your Christmas shopping done, while supporting foster families in our community! All proceeds from the Holiday Hope Boutique will benefit foster children and foster families through the Foster Care Ministry of Rose Drive Friends Church.
Event Entrance Fees: Shoppers will be charged a $1 entrance fee.
Raffle tickets will be available for $1 a piece or with the following donations to our Foster Closet:
- 10 raffle tickets with a donation of 30-60 diapers or two packages of new children’s socks or underwear
- 20 raffle tickets with a donation of 60-100 diapers or one 20-40 oz container of formula
Each vendor will have a one Raffle Gift of $50 or more value available! Don’t miss out on your chance to win one of these awesome items!
Join us as a vendor at the Holiday Hope Boutique (formerly Indulge) at Rose Drive Friends Church! We are excited about providing an opportunity for vendors of hand-made goods to share their incredible products and provide a creative space for people to do their holiday shopping, all while supporting foster families in our community.
All proceeds from the Holiday Hope Boutique will benefit foster children and foster families through the Foster Care Ministry of Rose Drive Friends Church.
Click HERE to register as a vendor!
- $50 participation fee
- 10% profit from all sales
- Raffle Donation* – minimum $50 Value
- Set up: Saturday, November 10 from 7:00-9:30 am.
- Vendors will be in charge of their own display. One 6 ft. table and 2 chairs will be provided unless otherwise requested.
- All booths are indoors. Booth spaces are 8 ft. wide by 4 ft. deep. Some booths have access to electricity, with prior notice.
- Restocking may be done at any time.
- Take down: 4:00-5:30 pm.
- No central check out; you are responsible for all sales using cash, check or credit card.
- Please bring your own change.
- Wi-Fi will be provided.
- We encourage you to bring your own bags for purchases.
*Vendor Raffle Donation (Requirement)
A donation to our Raffle Drawing is a requirement to participate at the Holiday Hope Boutique. All donations must be retail product or a gift certificate for no less than the minimum required donation value of $50. Gift certificates may NOT be a discount coupon or require a purchase to redeem. If the minimum requirement is less than the least expensive item in your inventory, your gift certificate must be increased to match that value. All proceeds made from the gift drawing will benefit Rose Drive Friends Foster Care Ministry. Please remember that donations to the raffle are a form of advertisement for your business and may drive customers back to your booth to shop if they like what they see. We request that you bring your raffle donation the day of the event, and please have it packaged to be on display.
We will be promoting this event heavily through social media, and throughout our church and schools. We encourage you as a vendor to promote it through your social media accounts also. To receive free advertising on the Holiday Hope Boutique social media, please send an attractive photo of your donation item and short description of your business and product. We will post it and announce you in our Vendor Spotlight!
PLEASE NOTE: Compelling photos of your products greatly help us promote our event. The better the photos you provide/have available, the more often effective the promotion!