God’s mission is that every person, in every place,
would experience the good news of Jesus either in word or deed.
“Here at Rose Drive Friends Church, we take seriously Jesus’ command to ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ In fact, we believe this is at the heart of God’s mission to reach the people of the world. As we take tanglible steps to love the people around us, God opens doors that allow people to receive his love and grace. We’re excited that you are taking this journey with us! May God bless you as you seek to be ‘Formed in Christ for the sake of others and the glory of God!’” – Dave Asch, Lead Pastor
These Love Your Neighbor resources are a step toward helping us find new ways to connect and care for those people with whom we live, work and play. At Rose Drive Friends Church we believe that loving our neighbors is the key to living out our mission and unleashing the Gospel in our time.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR GUIDE
How to use this guide:
- Read through and get familiar with the vision behind it.
- Prayerfully consider each part of the READY. SET. GO strategy.
- Begin to faithfully put into practice what you sense God calling you to.
- Consider further exploring the resources and links provided.
- Don’t do it alone. Consider bringing your family or a few friends along with you on this journey of being good news.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We can connect you with a coach who will meet with you at a convenient time to listen, encourage, and equip you along your journey.
ROSE DRIVE FRIENDS CHURCH INVITE CARD
Use this card to invite your neighbors to RDFchurch!
Love Your Neighbors on Halloween: Oct 31
At RDFchurch, we want to help you intentionally engage your neighbors. We believe that Halloween is a perfect time to build relationships and show love to those around you. Not sure how to engage your neighbors on Halloween? Click HERE to check out our Love Your Neighbors Halloween Guide!
ENGAGE: A PRAYER EXPERIENCE
The prayer Jesus taught His disciples to pray (The Lord’s Prayer) includes a radical invitation for life. “Your Kingdom come. Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Life here as in heaven. Relationships here as in heaven. To our neighbors next door as it is in heaven! Have you prayed this for your neighbors? Have you prayed it for yourself? What could it begin to look like? Join us in prayer as we explore what keeps us from reaching out to our neighbors. Click HERE to download the prayer guide!