RDF Summit 2018
This event only happens every four years. Join us for a national gathering of young adults (16-25 year olds) from Friends Churches all across North America. Grow in your faith as a leader, and discover your purpose. Expect to have conversations that will change your life.
When: December 28, 2018 – January 1, 2019.
Where: Denver Marriott Tech Center, Denver, Colorado
Cost: The total cost for this event is $640. This includes your southwest airfare, four days in quad occupancy room, as well as breakfast and dinner each day.
- $300 (Round-trip airfare)
- $100 deposit due by October 19
- $200 balance due by November 9
- $340 (Summit registration fee)
- $235 deposit due by November 26
- $105 balance due by December 21
*Please note that meals on travel days and lunches at the event are not included.
Registration is a two-part process:
(Limited financial assistance is available; please email email@example.com.)
- Flight Registration: Click HERE to sign up for your Southwest flight. $100 non-refundable flight deposit is due to Rose Drive Friends Church by October 19, 2018. The $200 balance will be due on November 9.
- Summit Conference Registration: Is now open at http://www.friendssummit.com/. Please register as soon as possible. You will have the option to pay in full, make a deposit of $235, or mail a check to the Summit office. $235 summit deposit and registration is due to the Summit office by November 26. The balance will be due by December 21.
During registration please use the following answers to possibly unfamiliar questions:
– Local Friends Church = “Rose Drive Friends Church”
– Region or Yearly Meeting = “EFC-Southwest”
– Roommates = Talk it over with your friends (4/room)
We want everyone who wants to be a part of this movement to be able to attend!
If you would like to donate to the Summit Scholarship fund, please click HERE.