God’s mission is that every person, in every place,
would experience the good news of Jesus either in word or deed.
“Here at Rose Drive Friends Church, we take seriously Jesus’ command to ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ In fact, we believe this is at the heart of God’s mission to reach the people of the world. As we take tanglible steps to love the people around us, God opens doors that allow people to receive his love and grace. We’re excited that you are taking this journey with us! May God bless you as you seek to be ‘Formed in Christ for the sake of others and the glory of God!’” – Dave Asch, Lead Pastor
These Love Your Neighbor resources are a step toward helping us find new ways to connect and care for those people with whom we live, work and play. At Rose Drive Friends Church we believe that loving our neighbors is the key to living out our mission and unleashing the Gospel in our time.
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR GUIDE
How to use this guide:
- Read through and get familiar with the vision behind it.
- Prayerfully consider each part of the READY. SET. GO strategy.
- Begin to faithfully put into practice what you sense God calling you to.
- Consider further exploring the resources and links provided.
- Don’t do it alone. Consider bringing your family or a few friends along with you on this journey of being good news.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We can connect you with a coach who will meet with you at a convenient time to listen, encourage, and equip you along your journey.
Love Your Neighbor Christmas Guide
Opportunities abound at Christmas time to be a part of a neighborhood celebration! Coming up short on ideas? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with 31 ways to love your neighbors this Christmas! Click HERE to download a copy of our guide!
ROSE DRIVE FRIENDS CHURCH INVITE CARD
Use this card to invite your neighbors to RDFchurch!