CLASSES & GROUPS:
SUNDAY: Classes for everyone at 9AM
- COMMON BOND – 9AM (E206) Couples in their 40s – mid 50s.
In the midst of our busy lives, this class is a place to connect with others who share your faith, to find support and encouragement for the journey, and to dig deeper into God’s Word so you can apply it to your everyday challenges. This class loves to laugh and have fun, too, and would love to have you join them!
- SEEKERS – 9AM (D205) Couples and Singles in their 50s, but welcome to everyone.
They enjoy walking deeply through life together and seeking the Lord’s best for their lives and relationships. They enjoy learning and growing together.
- NEW FRIENDS FELLOWSHIP – 9AM (E207) Couples and singles in their 50s+.
This is a caring group that meets weekly for fellowship, to pray together, and to study God’s Word through books, videos, and topical discussions.
- CATALYST – 9AM (C113) Singles in their 40s – 60s.
Catalyst Singles Ministry exists to help lead single adults into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. They also exist to help singles connect with other singles in the same stage of life to form friendships and help build community.
- DISCOVERERS – 9AM (E108) Couples and singles in their 60s – 80s.
This class was formed to help seniors discover the joy of Christian living. Each Sunday, they have a social time (doughnuts), sharing time, class announcements & upcoming events for the class, and share the church-wide schedule. Biblical teaching each week is provided by outstanding communicators and Biblical scholars.
- TOGETHER IN THE WORD – 9AM (B139) Couples and Singles in their 50s+.
This class shares in Christian fellowship, prayer, and support for each other. They enjoy hearing from missionaries, keeping up with Church activities, and learning from outstanding Bible teachers. Come join like-minded believers following God’s plan TOGETHER.
- Women’s Prayer Meeting, 9AM, (Prayer Room – A110), 1st Monday of each month
- “Son”catcher’s Bible Study for Senior Adults, 6:30PM (D108), September-May
- Women’s Creative Bible Journaling, 5:30PM, (Center Bldg), 2nd Monday of each month, September to May
- Early Christians Prayer Group – 6:30AM (D108), weekly
- Renewed Women’s Bible Study – 9:15AM (Center Bldg), September-May
- ReJOYce Women’s Bible Study – 9:30AM (Center Bldg), September-May
- Prayer Intercessors – 6:30PM (Prayer Room – A110), weekly
- Women’s Devotional and Journaling – 6:15PM (Center Bldg), September-May
- Renewed Nights Women’s Bible Study – 7PM (D108), September-May
- Businessmen’s Networking – 7AM (The Café), weekly
- Men’s Prayer Group – 6AM, (Prayer Room – A110), weekly
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers – 9:30AM, every other Friday (Center Bldg), September-May